NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 MP NHM Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021 Madhya Pradesh NHM Notification 2021 for 3800 Posts of CHO National Health Mission MP CHO Job Vacancy for Session April – December 2021
- 1 NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
- 2 Details of Vacancy :
- 3 Age Limit :
- 3.1 Age Relaxation :
- 4 Pay Scale :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 Application Fee :
- 7 How to Apply :
- 7.1 Steps to Apply Online for NHM MP CHO :
- 8 Selection Process :
- 9 Important Dates for NHM MP CHO Recruitment:
- 10 Important Link Area for NHM MP CHO Recruitment:
- 11 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 02.02.2021: NHM Madhya Pradesh has Started the Online Application Process for CHO Posts. Check More Details from Below Link……
The National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh invites online applications for the vacant seats of 6 months Certificate in Community Health and post of Community Health Officers (CH0s).
NHM, M.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for approximately 3,570 contractual vacancies of CHOs to be filled in a phased manner during April to December 2021.
|Origination Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer|
|No. of Seats||3570|
|Selection Process||MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT)|
|Application Submission Date||02.02.2021 to 17.02.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
|Entrance Test||Total Seats|
Age Limit :
Candidates Must be Minimum 21 to 40 Years Old As on 01.02.2021.
Age Relaxation :
Upper age limit 45 years for OBC, SC, ST, EWS, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates who are domicile resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Pay Scale :
- After selection, the candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis and paid Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive on successful completion of training/internship period
Education Qualification :
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS.
- For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO – B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
Application Fee :
Not provided by the Official Department.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for NHM MP CHO :
- Visit the Official Website of NHM MP Online.
- Now Click on “सेवाएं” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Link of Apply online. Named as “Click Here”
- Fill All the Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT)
Important Dates for NHM MP CHO Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||17.02.2021|
Important Link Area for NHM MP CHO Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Press Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Admit Card|
|Official Website||http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/ or https://www.mponline.gov.in/ / https://www.sams.co.in/|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How can I Apply for NHM MP CHO Posts?
Visit the Official Website of NHM MP Online.
Now Click on “सेवाएं” Option.
Here You Will Get the Link of Apply online. Named as “Click Here”
Fill All the Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Can Other State Candidates Apply for NHM MP CHO Posts?
Registration with M.P. Nursing Council is Must to Apply for This Post.
What is the Qualification for NHM MP CHO Posts?
B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi (For which final year of examination shall be held in 2021-21 session)
What is the Age Limit of NHM MP CHO Recruitment?
Candidates Must be Minimum 21 to 40 Years Old As on 01.01.2021.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for NHM MP CHO Vacancy?
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for NHM MP CHO Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 17.02.2021.
Can I Apply Offline for NHM MP CHO Recruitment?
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
When the Application Process Will be Started for — Recruitment?
Application Process will be Started from 02.02.2021.
I don’t have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. What can I do?
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
What is the Fee Payable For NHM MP CHO?
Not provided by the Official Department.