NTA 2020 answer Key Challenge News Updates 2020
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST UG Exam 2020, CHALLENGE OF ANSWER KEY
शिक्षा मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार के तहत एक संगठन
(under the Department of Higher Ministry of Education, Govt of India)
PUBLIC NOTICE 2020 NTA
NTA (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST) UG Exam 2020, CHALLENGE OF ANSWER KEY
The NEET (UG) 2020 has been conducted in India on 13/09/2020.National Testing Agency, now provide the facility to challenge the Answer Key uploaded on website. The process for challenge of Answer Key can be used. This facility is available from 27 Sept. 2020 2PM to 29Spt 2020 2PM, Candidates are required to pay online Fee of Rs.1000 as processing fee for every question challenged.
The payment of the processing fee may be made through Online Gateway only by Net Banking up to 4PM of 29 Sept 2020. If the challenge is found correct the processing fee will be refunded in candidate account directly. If challenge will be entertained without receipt of process fee Challenges received by email will only.
Please do not email your responses or clarification regarding the Answer Keys and please follow the above mentioned process only for raising the key challenges. The candidates are advised to keep visiting NTA Official Website regulerly.
www.nta.ac.in for latest updates 2020
Website: www.nta.ac.in 2020
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key exam 2020
- Please use https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
- Login with your ID Number and Password and Submit.
- Click ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’.
- Select the Test Your Booklet Code
- You will see 180 Questions (PCB/Z) they will in sequential order.
- Select Question for challenge.
- The number next to the question under the column ‘Answer as per NTA Record for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA2020.
- If you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options the column Suggested Answer by the Candidate.
- If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking you chooses option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll down Submit and move to next Q. screens.
- You are finding a screen displaying your challenges.
- Click on Final Submit Button.
- Use pays Option for the processing fee.
- In the next Page, click on Payment.
- Select Mode of Payment Online and Pay your processing fee 1000 Rs. for Every question challenge. Make payment by Net Banking only.
- After successful payment you can download/print the key challenge receipt.
- If NTA found correct answer then, your processing fee will be refunde in the your account.